Data Collection Statement
About Marketing Punch
The information that you provide will be handled by Marketing Punch Pty Ltd ACN 154 497 800 in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)-(“Privacy Act”).
Data Collection and use of data
- By submitting a completed registration, you agree that Marketing Punch may collect your personal data.
- The purpose of Marketing Punch collecting your data is to (i) send information and promotions from Offerx (ii) send information and promotions concerning third party products and services (iii) supply your contact information and questionnaire responses to companies so that they may use them to contact you by mail, phone and email to send offers (iiii) promote services based on your preferences.
- If you do not provide us with complete or accurate information, it may affect our ability to provide our services to you and may result in our failing or refusing to process any application or entry that you submit.
- You agree that we can use Your Details for an indefinite period or until you notify us or opt out from receiving Offers
Access, correction and disclosure
- You can gain access to your personal information at any time by contacting us by Contact OfferX link www.offerx.com.au/documents/contact-us
or by post to Marketing Punch Ltd, Unit 35-41, Upper Mills Trading Estate, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 2BJ, England, UK.
Cross Border disclosure
- The third party clients and sponsors are located worldwide including: USA, Singapore, Philippines, Israel, India, Spain, Canada, Switzerland, France, Germany and United Kingdom.
Individual’s consent to data collection and privacy notification
- I acknowledge that I have read the Privacy and Data Collection Statement and I consent to the use and disclosure of my personal information set out in this statement.